Monday, August 01, 2005

Has it been 20 years?

Has it been 20 years? Cindy called me down to help her with a computer emergency and I walked into a suprise anniversary party. I've been the DRE for the diocese of Grand Island for 20 years this month. The Staff at the NP Catholic Offices threw me a party and gifted me with this large Gum Ball machine filled with M&M peanuts. (see the picture) The Gum Ball machine has a lable that says, "Diocesan RE Director, 1985 - 2005, SWEET!" I was very surprised and overwhelmed even speachless. For those same 20 years I have been a member of NCCL and I am very greatful for the friendship and support I receive from the people I've meet through NCCL over these 20 years. Prior to becoming a Diocesan Director, I remember Matt Hayes encouraging me to join, what was in those days, NCDD. Moving to Nebraska and joining NCCL are two of the significant blessings of my life. I've truly enjoyed the past 2o years.

No comments: