Thursday, September 01, 2005

Communicating with Loved ones!

I can't take credit for this idea. I first read it here. With my own children in three different cities and my parents and siblings scattered all over the country I plan on implementing this idea.
"have we conjured a definitive communications plan, for our loved ones, to employ in the event of a disaster? The American Red Cross encourages every household to develop a 'Family Communication Plan.'"

We've already added the "ICE" item to our cell phones and PDAs. (ICE stands for Incase of an Emergency.) Now I see it is time to take the next step.

If you have word from or about any of our members in the HURRICANE region leave us a comment (Click on the comment link below) or send us an email at DDREForum@gmail.com and I'll post your comment.
Don

No comments: